How to :
- First fill your pot with cacti potting mix.
- Wet your sphagnum moss. Then squeeze any exess water out.
- Then put on top of the cacti potting mix. You hould remove any hard stems from the moss. then vreate a mounded top from it.about an inch higher then the rim of the top.
- Gather your succulent cuttings. and Clean up and trim the stem.
- Make a hole in the moss, And slide in the cuting.
- You should put the larger cuttings closer to the center. and use the smaller cuttings to fill in the rest of the centerpiece.