A dry-laid stone walk requires a bit of planning and some muscle to build. But the results are stunning and well worth the effort.
How to install stone walkway:
- Step 1 : Lay out the path.
- Step 2 : Fill the bed with gravel and sand.
- Step 3 : Make a trial layout.
- Step 4 : Cut and place the stones.
- Step 5 : Check for flatnes.
- Step 6 : sweep mason’s sand into the joints with a stiff brush or broom.
Materials you’ll need :
- Landscape fabric
- Bedding sand
- Mason’s sand
You can get a more in depth instructions from Here.