An extra tip, a trick is always welcome and always needed. Moreover brilliant tricks from experienced gardeners. Most are the result of experience, the improved detail, confirmed the results. All these brilliant tricks from experienced gardeners are amazing and extremely helpful.
2. Baked earth. Before you start seeding, one of the most brilliant tricks used by experienced gardeners is baking the soil. Literally. The soil for the seedlings should be cooked in the oven. Put it in special vessels and bake at maximum temperature for 15 minutes. The soil treatment is sterilized order that inactivates or kills the bacteria. The most important is that this treatment kills fungi, most dangerous for young plants than bacteria and that can get the plants sick later.
3. Bindweed helps corn grow healthy. Although they have nothing in common, bindweed and corn go well together. According to experts, these flowers are companion plants for grain corn and avoid certain pests which could affect their health.
4. Milk powder is good for roses. Roses are a goldmine for insect pests, so experts advise you that two or three times a year to sprinkle around the stem a few tablespoons of milk powder. It contains substances that ward off pests and help roses to grow harmoniously. It is better if you also use coffee grounds.
5. Beer ward off slugs. Slugs can wreak havoc in the vegetable garden, but experts reveal their you precious secret: Drizzle vegetables with beer until the first rain, you will not have problems with those annoying pests.
6. Garlic helps to grow beautiful tulips. According to experts, if you sit near tulip bulb garlic clove, rodents and insect pests will not dare to approach your plants.